The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) has added another seven flights to its list of potential coronavirus exposures.
- Oct. 7: Air Canada 292, Vancouver to Winnipeg
- Oct. 7: Air Canada/Jazz 8184, Fort St. John to Vancouver
- Oct. 7: WestJet 280, Kelowna to Calgary
- Oct. 9 Air Canada 860, Vancouver to London
- Oct. 10: Air Canada 311, Montreal to Vancouver
- Oct. 10: Turkish Airlines 75, Istanbul to Vancouver
- Oct. 10: WestJet 477, Calgary to Abbotsford
More on entering Canada is available here.
Passengers on a domestic flight with a COVID-19 exposure are advised to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days.
For more from the BCCDC, click here.
THUMBNAIL PHOTO CREDIT: 123RF